Story: Misunderstanding.


'I am confident that as soon as you get better, you will not have a disability. Just think, how would you deal with me if my feet became helpless? Do you lose your love for me? Your responsibility would have increased from me. See what my service needs will bring.

Rahul was trembling in rage. The wife wanted to explain to Suman that the human being should live in the present, but despite explaining to Suman that nothing changed, he wanted a divorce.

"Rahul spoke out in anger," I told you before the wedding that I was in love with a girl named Reshma when I was studying in college. Say, did I say this to you or not? "But he did not say that you will never forget the silk. He did not even say that seeing his silk again, the star's love for him would start to fade. "

It's been ten years since our marriage to Suman. I have never remembered silk in these ten years. Only you, love you. "

"Ten days ago there was a visit to Reshma and tore down this page of the ten year marriage with one jot. Tara - The blossoming love of renewed love

Become, go, partying and dining at the hotel every day with silk. Hey, if you were to love, why did you pretend to marry me? And Wahr kept his relationship with his old lover in the house with Reshma, her husband! Rahul tells Reshma that she should divorce her husband and marry her. I'm freeing you. The formality of divorce will be fulfilled at that time. "-" Suman, don't make such a fuss for Reshma. Reshma was my girlfriend at one time, but today is my friend. She is having fun with her husband and children. I am happy with you I also know that you love me even more than you do. Suman, remove the suspicion of Taraman and now make a tea for me with a laugh. "

Suman did not like Rahul at all. He said in a rage, "Rahul goes to the hotel with Reshma and drinks tea. Remember me, I will not let your love drama unfold. I made your wedding with silk. I could not give you children, maybe they could give you children. Where are you and her age yet? "Suman began to cry.

Rahul didn't understand what to do. How to remove Suman's misunderstanding? He started to hate Suman's words when he pointed to a young woman standing in the courtyard of the Taj Mahal.

Rahul, if the young girl looks like a jerk. Despite being the mother of two children, she does not think she is married. "

Rahul looked at the girl. Recognized. He told me, "Come on, let's meet him. However, this is how he talks to me. "

Rahul, don't try to be smarter. It's not fair to talk to a stranger. If your words make him feel bad then that is not good. "

Rahul approached the young woman, almost slipping by holding Suman's hand. The young woman looks at Rahul for a moment and then shines. Then with love, Rahul's hand began to shake.

Hey Rahul are you? I can't believe it. You haven't changed in ten years. "Reshma looked at Suman and said," Rahul, is this your wife? "

Yes, Sumi Yan Suman, "Rahul spoke in joy. Suman understood that this was the silk that Rahul had once loved. Then Sum also spoke to Reshma with an open mind. He invited Reshma to have dinner there, saying, "Reshma, we have an invitation to have lunch with your loving children."

Why Suman Only Kids? Call on Reshma's husband too? "Rahul said.

While hearing Rahul's words, a slight line of sadness appeared on Reshma's face, but he was relieved and said, "My husband cannot come to the meal. He likes to watch the Taj Mahal bathed on a moonlit night from the window of a hotel lying on his bed. They didn't seem to mind in Delhi so we have been here for a day or two. I will come with my children. '' That night, Suman and Reshma formed a close relationship. The two also sang a song together. When the meal started to go into the fiber after the meal, Suman also questioned. "Well Reshma, is it true that your" A "didn't come?"

The truth is, I missed you. "Reshma said," He loves watching the Taj Mahal bathed in the moonlight. Let's go to my hotel and see for yourself what they do. His eyes will still be on the Taj Mahal. He is the man of a very romantic mood. Is a generous-hearted person. There are so many young women on college days ...

"Then you must meet your lover's husband once," she said with a laugh.

"But before coming, I need to know. I would scrub my husband's cheeks so that no one would notice. "Silk laughed and went on.

The trio were happy to say that they would be meeting frequently, since all three lived in Delhi.

On reaching Delhi, the next morning, Reshma's phone came. Sum gets off the phone. Hi, after the halo, Reshma smiled and asked, "Why Suman?"

"I'm having fun, now you talk to me."

'' I'm having fun too. Now talk to Rahul. "

He started talking to 'Rahul and Reshma over the phone.

"If you have nothing to do, come home with Suman."

Reshma, I have to go to the office. "

Hey brother, are you even the owner of the office? "

Should I go to the office anyway? "

Well now when you get discouraged, you guys need me there. "

"Children come to greet you." "And I say, give lots of love."

After hearing Suman Reshmani and Rahul, it was doubtful that Reshma had just called to talk to Rahul. He calls her and Rahul also tells her that it seems like a lot of love that the love plant between the two has reappeared. It says that love is like an immortal climber.

After a while Rahul started wearing his red suit. In this suit, Rahul once told Suman that wearing this suit reduces my age by ten years and I become romantic.

When Rahul got out of the office, Suman was soon ready, he phoned and asked for a taxi. He started the work of keeping an eye on Rahul and Rashi. After Rahul went to his office, he took a car and drove to Reshma's house.

When Rahul got to Reshma

The car had started to sit on the driving seat in the car. He shouted to Rahul Boom Santaba, "Rahul, walk in my car, park your car towards it."

Where to go, Reshma? "" Let's go first, then call the program. "

Rahal is set in a silk car. On that day Rhesus bought a lot. Rahul landed in hotel. Suman chased Rahul and Reshma for three days in a row. Looking at their activities and concluded that Rahul should now get divorced. There had been a clash between the two for the last two days for divorce.

Wiping her eyes full of tears, she made a decision and started going to the silk house. Thinking along the way that she would tell Reshma in plain words that your love to you was very happy ... Reshma, if you had once seen, I would have happily gone both ways, but why did you hesitate to meet in such a way as a teenager?

The door to Reshma's house was open. Both silk children were playing in the drawing room. Then where is the silk?

Mom, it's in the upstairs room. "Suman reached into Reshma's room. The steps to the door of the room were halted. There was a silk sound inside,

"I am confident that as soon as you get better, you will not have a disability. Just think, how would you deal with me if my feet became helpless? Do you lose your love for me? Your responsibility would have increased from me. See what my service needs will bring. You will be fine again, you will think that you are becoming a burden to me. We are complementary to each other. "No" Reshma, I know that you love me immensely. Yet I do not want to be disabled. I want to run in the open air. I don't want to see the Taj Mahal from the window. I want to be with you, Taj Mahal. With an elephant in your hand - to watch. I do not see the life you have stuck in, Silk? "

'Release my worries and remember a promise you made that you want to create the crown of our dreams. You will build the Taj Mahal. Next time you will be a champion of golf again. You do not have to see the world through the window. You stop worrying and say that when you look at Suman's husband from the hotel today, his hips fluttered, he did not believe he stood in front of Kenikhil. He did not refine the concept of this coincidence, words began to ring in his ears, "Nikhil, Suman is only yours, will remain yours, but nature can never separate us. I'll just live for you and die for you, Suman thought it would be unconscious.

Nikhil also recognized Suman. "" Hey, you Suman? How are you? Where was this day? Is your husband fun? "

Suman could not answer. Reshma said, "One thing Nikhil has come to realize is that you already know each other. I don't need to be introduced anymore, but don't ask Bikari Sum a question for so long. You haven't even asked him to sit yet. "Nikhil said," Yes, then sit down. Let's talk first after tea and coffee. ”

"Nikhil is no longer drinking coffee."

"" I lost my foot in a car accident. Now you say, 'Where did your' putting them come from?

Instead of Suman, Reshma replied, "Bring me something from the Suman Hotel. First we will be there to fill our stomachs and then our favorite dish will be packed and immediately returned to your service. Then we will rekindle old memories. "

When Suman returned to his house from Reshma's house, Rahul was waiting for him. He questioned Suman, "Where was he, Suman?"

Instead of answering, Suman fell 3d. Rahul grabs his hand.

Comments

  1. I found this blog informative or very useful for me. I suggest everyone, once you should go through this.

    Sleep Deprivation

    ReplyDelete
  2. hammer of thor 3 women out of 4 complain of not getting total satisfaction from their partners. Are you among the non-performers?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What you think give us your idea about this article we publish your words on our site