Diabetic and I.


(Continued from past)

Just like someone suddenly gets corona without any special contact, I swallowed something special or even though I didn't eat sweets, I became diabetic.

Yet the fortieth anniversary just celebrated. Comfortably satiated the stomach.

The days were going well, though ... yet on one's birthday two or three rasgullas were eaten too much. Thus, I could easily digest five or six, but at the insistence of a friend, two or three more came in my dish. If the friend's insistence-premagraha is not pushed back, then everything he put in the dish went healthy.

A few days later I felt dizzy. The body felt a little turbulent. Complained to his wife.

Got a cold answer .. may have indigestion. And now be careful not to eat the throat.

To be honest I had an alliance with sweetness. Not my father's, but my grandfather's.

There must be something sweet in her plate. Sometimes, without any festival or occasion, to swallow the sweetness, to shave her stomach, she yells at the grandmother in the kitchen: Why was his reputation ruined at home, what is it today? Eleven is tomorrow.

'You do as I tell you! See you again tomorrow. '

Grandpa comfortably snatches Dosi's hand-made shiro.

Although he maintained an alliance with sweetness till his death, he did not suffer from diabetes or any such depression. He reached Swadham only after eating sweets for the rest of his life.

He did not get any disease.

My father used to eat Sikhand Puri, milk crops and sweets at festivals and sometimes as a hobby.

Grandpa did not give him any inheritance. Don't know why

But I inherited diabetes.

At the age of forty, after eating a lot of sweet and sour food.

In two or three days, whether there was any pain in the body or not, I started feeling unwell and unwell.

The wife says: 'Don't eat now.'

He restrained me for two days. I was hopeful that the car would run fine now but on the third day I felt a little dizzy. Nothing was swallowed or eaten. The wife didn't do anything on purpose ...

Complained to the doctor about incapacity, dizziness etc.

An experienced doctor immediately checked me slightly and gave me a diabetes check.

I was looking a little anxiously and the doctor said .... 'You are very diabetic. There are about 150 sugars. '

One hundred and eighty? Sugar. Not because of his fees, but because he was dizzy after hearing about his diagnosis of diabetes. I came home relaxed and I said.

"I have diabetes."

After hearing 150 doses of sugar, he got angry and said to me: 'You used to have cracks of sweets every day' and an immediate decision was made. 'Not a single thing in the kitchen since yesterday. And now you can get tea without sugar. '

Now I'm gone. 'Tea is my daily addiction, I need two cups of tea a day in the morning to taste sweetness and in the evening I swallowed two cups again. Both of us, especially my wife, are now worried about my health ... what kind of treatment can be given, what kind of medicine is needed to fight diabetes. '

Word of my diabetes spread through and around the wife's mouth.

Comments