Rakul Preet Singh: My blood boiled when I read about rape


- 'If this is not in my hands I will get in the way and appeal to the needy to help. But you will not do that because there are rules that you have to follow. '

Anger is born following the crisis of Kovid-12, but even in such a situation we will not wake up, if we do not take steps to protect humanity, there will be no one like us. Every time you pick up a newspaper or read something, you get to read the news of rape almost any day. Such an incident is increasing day by day and because of it, the anger of actress Rakul Preet Singh is increasing.

"I want to take action on this, but my blood boiled when I read about the recent rape incident in the MNS. Such news distracts me. I think people are dying, epidemics are rampant everywhere and the whole world is struggling against it and people like rapists are also seen here, 'said Rakul Preet Singh. 'I don't know why all this is happening. We should call on human beings by putting a question mark against this. '

The people of Chomera are suffering in the epidemic. Then Rakul Preet Singh called on the people and hoped that the problem of rape should be ended. The actress says, 'Honestly our exercise is not more important, forget what you are chasing, forget the people around you. Life is dusted off for the pleasure of a few moments. Life needs to be seen from a different perspective. I hope people are warm and good, 'said the actress.

Rakul Preet Singh has launched a fundraising campaign to help those trapped in the country's Kovid-12 trap. People urgently need help in this time of crisis. ‘If this is not in my hands I will get in the way and appeal to the needy to help. But you will not do that because there are rules that you have to follow, 'said Rakul.

However, he said he would provide the right medical care at the right time. But how long can you make yourself happy? "We are all human beings and even small things should be done for the victims and this is what I will take forward," he said.

Comments