'Welcome Shiva-Welcome Shiva'


Shiva Aradhana - The holy time of worship and attaining grace is Shravan Mass, Shravan Sud-1 to Shravanavad Amas for five Mondays.

Mother Uma asks Mahadev, the god of gods, O Lord ... Among the thirty-three gods, you are also the god of gods. Like the thousand names of Hari, you also assume a thousand names. So in Kashi and Chhotikashi, I want to know in the Holy Shravan Mass, what kind of gender you are living in. So please let me know.

Then Shiva says! O power of my darkness ..! Gods-demons-humans-demons etc. have received my great grace by making my penis with their own hands on this earth. There is no end to my names and my gender on this earth. As many pebbles as there are my lingo in the form of Shankara. There is no end to my form. Brahma and Vishnu have also become the objects of my grace.

Om Namah Parvati Pataye Har Har Mahadev Har

- Naishadh Derashree

Comments