Neha Bhasin: What do people have to do with the singer's clothes


- 'My importance is the people around me. We do RT-PCR before each shoot. I have to set foot outside the house just for work, so I am mentally ready

Singer Neha Bhasin is currently receiving a lot of criticism on social media and she is being directly targeted. Users are protesting and criticizing her body and the type of clothes she is wearing. He believes that people are giving religious form to singers. Their belief is wrong and their hypothesis is wrong and that is the root of the problem. 'The image of singers in the minds of people is like a goddess. So they associate their singing with extreme religiosity. This may be true to some extent, but then I wonder why you give music a seat - a place to sit? No one is right for it, 'said Neha Bhasin.

Neha believes that the reason for this is her perception. "If a singer is stubborn and wears some kind of clothes, he doesn't like it." He also clarified that 'such an organization is strange. Alisha Chinoi was just a reference point for me when I started. Now I feel like I'm one of the few people who's been inspired by the next generation of female singers. '

Apart from changing people's mindset, what does he expect from the future? - 'People are convinced that independent music is important.' With this he says that I will be very happy if the film music returns. I don’t want to have to tolerate anyone’s business. Music with big labels licensed along with independent music is also the best, 'he said.

Some people typically wear masks and face shields to record and dub in the studio.

‘My importance is my health and the people around me. We do RT-PCR before each shoot. I have to set foot outside the house just for work, so I am mentally ready. Apart from this, I am not socializing Zazu, 'said Neha Bhasin.

Comments

Post a Comment

What you think give us your idea about this article we publish your words on our site