Regret for paying the price to Yuvika Chaudhary as a public figure


- I never liked to hurt anyone, but now that this has happened I keep apologizing. There are many important problems facing the country, which are waiting to be solved

There is a price to pay for being a celebrity or a public figure. Young actress Yuvika Chaudhary recently experienced this. Haryana Police arrested Yuvika on Monday, October 19. He was accused of making offensive remarks on social media against Scheduled Castes (ST). The actress was booked under the SC / ST Act. Yuvika was released on interim bail granted by the Punjab and Haryana High Court after her arrest.

"Even six months ago, I made it clear that I did not use the word offensive to anyone and I do not know the meaning of the word," Ms Chaudhary told reporters after returning to Mumbai. I never liked to hurt anyone, but now that this has happened I keep apologizing.

There are many important problems facing the country, which are waiting to be solved. But being a public figure, I had to pay a heavy price. '

"You may not believe me but I still don't know that a case has been registered against me.

I was shooting in Pune when I got the notice. I left everything and went to the police for questioning. The law is paramount to me as a law abiding citizen. I immediately left for Haryana. Haryana Police asked me a lot of questions. He also has the mobile from which the video was uploaded. Now that I am back in Mumbai, I hope that this matter will be resolved soon, 'says Yuvika. During the revelry, the actress' husband Prince Narula was standing beside her like a rock.

Proud of that, Yuvika says, 'Prince is my life partner and he was always with me in my difficult times. Today I am very happy to have found such a husband. '

Comments