
A party changed Rajneesh Duggal's circumstances
The reason for those unexpected circumstances in human life is often very simple. But it changes his life. Something similar happened to actor Rajneesh Duggal. Actor Rajnish Duggal, who is currently working in 'Sanjog', once worked as a salesman at Delhi's Kashmir Gate. But once he went to a party, a choreographer noticed him. He said to Rajneesh why are you not modeling? After that his cousin also advised Rajneesh to try modeling and Rajneesh tried his luck in it. He even got an opportunity to work as a model once. After getting this chance, he never looked back. He is constantly working on small and big screen as well as OTT. The actor says that many people ask me what is the reason for returning to touch screen after working in films and OTT? But I liked the role of 'Chance'. Also T.V. But you can become financially viable soon. Doing what you love is a good thing, but it should also come with constant financial security. I have the responsibility of my wife, daughter and family, so a good income is equally important for me.
Asghar Ali licked Chilo
Actor Asghar Ali gained unprecedented popularity by working in the serial 'Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki' for eight years back. He also excelled in stand up comedy shows. However, he has mostly done female characters. She made the audience laugh in the role of 'Dadi' in 'The Kapil Sharma Show'. But for the past five years, he has stopped working on the show. He said that I had told the makers of this show that I don't want to play the role of 'Dadi'. But the funny thing is that in the same guise that he claimed to quit the show, he got another reality show 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa'. It was his turn to appear in '. However, now he has been eliminated from this show. But the actor said that I did not want to be typecast. I wanted to do something new. So I participated in this dance reality show. He further said that I had never participated in a dance reality show before. But I wanted to dance to any Rishi Kapoor song so I took up this show. And I got to dress up as this 'grandmother' in it.
Arjit became a rockstar
Actor Arjit Taneja, who gained popularity by working in a number of serials like 'Kumkum Bhagya', 'Bahu Begum', 'Naagin-5-6', has now joined another well-known serial 'Bunny Chaun Home Delivery'. The actor says that I got an opportunity to work in this serial soon after I quit my last show. And that too as a rockstar. He further says that after leaving the last show, I was looking for a challenging role. And coincidentally I got an offer to play this character. I was offered an important role opposite actress Ulka Gupta, who plays the lead character 'Bunny' in this show, so I immediately grabbed the opportunity. There are many mysteries associated with my role. He adds that I am very specific in choosing characters. However, I am not interested in sitting at home. I want to work continuously. Where is the fun of going to the sets and shooting all day sitting at home? I want to work hard and use my acting skills to the fullest.
Vipul Roy gave birth to his wife himself
The eighth of September brought a wealth of happiness for Vipul Roy and Melis. The joy of both of them knew no bounds when their daughter was born that day. We were in a hurry to welcome our baby,” says Vipul, who has become a household name by hosting several serials and several shows. The important thing is that I was allowed to stay with Melis during the delivery. And I myself helped in the birth of our daughter. I also cut her umbilical cord. He further says that at first I could not believe that I had actually become a father. But when our beloved cried, I realized that she has already incarnated on this earth. At present, my parents and other family members are with us. However, the question here is that Vipul and Melis have to live in different countries due to their respective jobs. Vipul lives in Mumbai while Melis runs his IT company in San Francisco, America. So will both of them stay like this even after the birth of their daughter? To this Vipul says that we have not thought anything about it yet. At present we are enjoying the birth of our daughter.
Comments
Post a Comment
What you think give us your idea about this article we publish your words on our site