To live for yourself, to donate a little in social service, only merit will come in the funeral procession, brother!


Enjoy the gin. Let the days of happiness go in the lie of earning a lot. Finally it all has to be left here. You will run around like a dog day and night and settle property, don't enjoy it. Then your life will be wasted. Hl.Dh. will lie in the bank. After your death, the property that you have collected with blood and sweat will be distributed within five minutes after your death. It will be seen how much you have donated to the society rather than how much you have earned.

You will be forgotten by family members after all sitting in Kali Yuga. Thirteen days later the 'image' will be hanging over the Abharai. All the family members will be engaged in their own business. Charles Buxton writes: Life is a game of chess, only a thinking man can win it. Hazrat Ali writes that 'Why a man dies is not important, but how he lived is important. Today no one remembers anyone, all are relatives of selfishness. After death all will be arranged in their proper place. If the family does not gather every now and then, then who will celebrate your death, your friends will see the image in the daily on social media and write "Ain Ne Shanti Tn.G.Db" and escape. Life will be like a leaf falling from a giant vat tree to the ground. All TV in one month. Anand will scream watching the above serials. Gradually your 'image' will be forgotten from the family. Today, many do not remember the name of the fifth and seventh generation 'Dada'. Your name will appear in the list. The son - more relaxed - will feel the laughter. Now the umbrella is gone, there will be a sense of who will hit and who will stop.

Today I close my eyes and think that for whom am I running so much? Finally, who is going to remember me? I did not enjoy the expensive life for myself, I never ate hot roti, I only ate tiffin all my life, for whom is this?

Think why I didn't live for myself and didn't help anyone?

- Bansilal G. Shah

Comments