TV TALK.


The director of 'Taarak Mehta' left the show

Malav Rajda, who directed 'Oolta Chashma' for 14 years, has now left the show. It is said that Malvan had some trouble with Nirman Griha. Malve said in this regard that if you want to do good work, creative differences should arise in the team itself. But efforts were made to make the show better. However, I had no disagreement with the production house. Rather I am grateful to the show and Asit Modi. In fact, I directed this serial for fourteen-14 years and got a lot of accolades. I also met my partner Priya here. But I was beginning to feel that I had reached my comfort zone. So I have to move forward to take on new challenges. Needless to say, after Neha Mehta, Raj Undakat, Shailesh Lodha, Malve has left the show. And now it is also being heard that Priya is also thinking of quitting this serial.

Neha Marda will become a mother in the month of April

Actress Neha Marda, who is known for her work in several serials like 'Balika Vadhoo', 'Doli Armanoon Ki', 'Kyun Rishton Mein Katti Batti', will become a mother in April. Neha, who got married to businessman Ayushman Aggarwal in 2012, says that my family members were constantly urging me to take our family forward. But when to become a mother or not was a very personal matter in my opinion. Neha further says that everyone was asking me to become a mother. No one said a word to my husband about it. In fact, they believed that I was delaying motherhood to fulfill my ambitions as an actress. But just because I am an actress doesn't mean I don't want a child. I was very surprised when I saw other women talking about me like that. Although my husband was with me. Actually we were in no rush to have a child. That's when we wanted one. Only then will the cradle be built in our house. We are very happy now. The experience of pregnancy is something else. If we did not become parents, we would lose a lot in life.

Namish Taneja will be friends with Shrenu Parikh

Namish Taneja is a well-known screen artist. And now he is befriending popular actresses like Shrenu Parikh. It means that the two are coming together in the serial 'Maitri'. In this show, Namish is playing the role of a principled lawmaker 'Ashish'. He considers his business not only a means of income but also keeps the name of helping the needy. While Srennu Parikh is a special friend of his wife 'Nandini'. In fact Maitri and Nandi have been close friends since childhood. After Nandini's marriage with 'Ashish', naturally she also becomes good friends with 'Maitri'. And here the twists and turns in the story start. The actor said that I am coming back to the lead role on the small screen through this show after almost a year. But this time my character is very different. He further says that when I was offered the role, I accepted it without any hesitation. I felt that the role was exactly like who I am in real life. So I didn't need to act while playing it. I will be able to present myself in it.

Shalu is happy to be Shreya Mumtaz

Actress Shalu Shreya, seen in several serials like 'Qubool Hai', 'Piya Rangrej', 'Do Dil Bandhe Ek Door Se', is currently playing the role of 'Mumtaz' in 'Rab Se Hai Dua'. He says I loved the show and my name. Dua means prayer, how pure it is. And Mumtaz means a very special and likable person. The name often reminds me of the Taj Mahal. He further says that in the show, Mumtaz is very nutty and blends in with everyone. Shalu also loves doing the show because he is making a comeback after five years with this serial and his dialogues use Urdu language a lot. Shalu says that Urdu is a very sweet language. I watch Pakistani shows especially for this language. And in this serial I also got the benefit of it. I am not having any trouble in speaking my dialogues.

Comments