Nicki Aneja Walia: Talent brought appreciation and hard work


- 'Television also once had a golden age. I enjoyed working a lot at that time, but when I came back after a certain period of time, I realized that nothing had changed.

In 19th, Anil Kapoor's film 'Azad' came out, in which Nicky Aneja Walia acted as the heroine. At the time, Nicky knew it was a television sensation. However, Nikki Walia came into the spotlight when she did 'Astitva- Ek Prem Kahani'. Through this show, his name was heard at home and in that show, he played Dr. Simran played the role of Mathur. Women outside India also began to associate themselves with her character. After this, Nikki did some popular shows - 'Ghar Ek Sapna', 'Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum'. She did all this before marrying British entrepreneur Sonny Walia and after the marriage moved to London, where she now lives with twins - Sean and Sabrina.

In 2012, the actress returned and played the role of Pankaj Kapoor's wife in the film 'Shandar', which also starred Alia Bhatt and Shahid Kapoor. This was followed by the television show 'Dil Sambhal Ja Zara', starring Sanjay Kapoor. Nikki has also found a place in the digital space and has done web series 'Never Kiss Your Best Friend', 'Today' and 'Friday'. Now Nicky will be seen in 'Punch Bit' season-2. The actress is currently shooting in London and lives there with her family.

Even so, he says, I will come to India for work, but that will not be my challenge. 'Thanks to social media, the creators know I'm ready for work. I have only recently shot my shows in London. I like shooting there because my family is there with me, 'says Nicky, who has a three-decade career and is also mostly a TV personality. On the same. However, he believes that TV has not changed at all. 'Television also once had a golden age.

I have had a lot of fun working at that time, but when I came back after a certain period of time, I felt that nothing had changed. It is the same today. There are some actors who play good roles. So I don't think TV has made any progress, 'said Nicky. After 'Astitva ..' she wanted to do something new and did Laila Raichand's 'Dil Sambhal Ja Zara'.

‘It’s also against the one I’ve worked with before. In fact, I had to convince myself to do that roll. I have enough reasons to return to India for a TV show. I didn't want a big role, but I had to play some unequal roles, 'said Nikki.

He was aware of the fact that showbiz is not infamous and actors do not get a chance to play the lead role after a certain age. Nicky believes the creators take a short route and don’t want to do any work based on a different story. ‘The creators here don’t want to work according to the look of the artists.

If you sit close to the character you get the role. There is no question about your ability. I don’t pay attention to the character. I am completely satisfied with what I did. I am able to maintain a healthy balance between India and London, "Nicky added." There is a lot of opportunity on OTT.

Someone is working with a big TV production - when asked, Nikki immediately replied that I have found a place in this industry due to my hard work and talent. Newcomers miss it, Nicky thinks. 'They feel insecure. The beauty of our time was that we helped each other. This matter has been missed in today's generation. They focus more on stardom rather than their own style. There is a lot of insecurity among young artists, 'said Nicki Aneja Walia.

Comments