TV TALK.


Chandni Sharma in the field of engineering and acting

It is often observed that parents do not understand the aspirations of their children and they decide for themselves what to do and what not to do. Something similar happened with actress Chandni Sharma. "I wanted to get into acting from a young age," he says. But since my father and brother were engineers, they wanted me to be an engineer too. Respecting their wishes, I got a degree in electronics engineering. Then I did an MBA in marketing. After fulfilling his wish, I came to Mumbai to fulfill my dream of becoming an actress. Explaining why he chose the small screen, Chandni says that in fact I came to Mumbai to work in Bollywood. But coincidentally a small screen came up. One thing I did well understand though was that the reach of the small screen is very long. He further states that he started his career in the role of Vamp in a show.

  Sneha Namnandi considers alternative business necessary

Actress Sneha Namnandi, who became a household name by working in a number of shows after making her debut on the small screen with the serial 'Bade Achche Lagte Hain', is quite practical in real life. He seems to be careful not to risk life financially. He believes that whatever work you do, especially in the field of acting, you need to have an alternative source of income. He says that if you have an alternative source of income, your self-confidence is high. Also, when you are not sure that you will continue to get work in the field of acting, then you must have another source of income. I got into this business because I love pets very much. I especially like dogs. So I wanted to get involved in this business.

Right now I'm doing this job professionally. But in the future I want to build a shelter for dogs. Snehan also likes to do something new. He says that there are many new opportunities in life. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. And what does it mean to stick to one thing if you have the opportunity to do something new? I believe we have only one life. So do as much as you can in it. How do you know if you can do it unless you try something new? Besides acting, I am also a state level hockey player. Maybe that’s why I’ve learned to flow with the flow of time instead of getting frustrated when I can’t find work.

Shruti Sharma wants to do a light serial

After working in serials like 'Nazar-2', 'Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka', Shruti Sharma is not in any hurry to undertake a new job. He says I'm auditioning. But only when I feel like doing this show will I accept it. In fact, the small screen is limited in its choice. And if any show starts a little different then after a while it goes on like any other show. I have no special interest in working in this type of serial. A lot of people think I'm on a break. But I have to do something I have never done before.

Also, it's not like I just want to work on a small screen. I don't mind working in other mediums either. Actually now I want to do something lighter. The actress of 'Pagalpanti' says that I started my career with the reality show 'India's Next Superstar'. The show has seemed a bit unfocused in recent episodes. While I was working on this show, some casting directors caught my eye. And he contacted me after my reality show was over. So now I don't have to introduce myself when I do a new show.

The joy of giving birth to a daughter does not match that of Arpit Ranka

A few days ago, Arpit Ranka expressed his happiness by posting a video of himself with his newborn daughter on social media. In the video, he also showed the face of his beloved. He was intentionally shouting at her. "I've been seeing celebrities not immediately posting photos or videos of their newborns on social media," he said. Even those who put up do not show their face. Many people share photos of their babies after four or six months.

Of course, everyone has their own opinion on this matter. But I never understood that. It occurred to me that I should share my happiness with my fans. How happy they would be to see my daughter's face too. So I posted our video on social media just a few days after his birth. It is worth mentioning here that this small screen artist believes in working in different mediums. He says that right now I am also working in web shows and South Indian films. Although I'm not sure what to do, I can make sure that I have enough time for my wife and two children.

Comments