Shruti Jha will dedicate everything to 'love'


I don't feel the need to clarify for my personal life. I have nothing to say about my personal life. My personal life does not affect my work.

Many have the habit of hiding a lot of secrets for their personal lives, while many understand and share a part of life with their friends. However, if people are most interested in one's personal life, it is the life of film-TV artists! What happens in the lives of these celebrities? What doesn't happen? Why not? And if so, who is it? People are eager to answer countless such questions.

This is a weakness of human nature, a habit that can be called a disorder. Which many do not like. This is true, how does one interfere with our lives? This is the kind of actress who has been shining on TV shows for a long time. Right now she is the actress in 'Kum Kum Bhagya' and her name is, Shruti Jha!

If Shruti asks the journalists who come to her any questions related to her personal life, she says in clear words that stay away from my personal life. I don't think I need to clarify. I have nothing to say about my personal life. My personal life does not affect my work.

So please, stay away from this matter .... 'With such a word, nobody would want to survive the wounds caused by the suspicion that he had stumbled. Well, even if Shruti does not want to say anything, it will all come out in time, let's talk about her career with only a caretaker ...

Shruti Jha started working on TV shows as the protagonist, but is currently the heroine of 'Kum Kum Bhagya' and is the mother of three grown-up actresses - Mugdha Chafekar, Naina Singh and Kurwaki Vashisht. Asked about this, Shruti says, 'At first I was scared, but now I am out of it.

Actually, I am the protector of all three. I know Mugdha as he has been a part of the industry for a long time, but I started talking to him only after Shawn became a part of it. Now, he does not feel that he is of my age as I am his protector. '

Shruti has played a lot of complex roles so far, such as the personality of a split personality), as a home-grown, survivor of conflict.

In his career he favors the wisdom of 'Kum Kum Bhagya', which is a cakewalk for him. Agreeing with this is, 'It is easier for me to play the role of Pragya. I feel very comfortable in this type of character and the acting has to do with the same actors. Earlier, I used to work for work and ended up doing scenes. But right now I want to get better and do it. '

Asked how long the show is going to pull off, people are criticizing it because of its bizarre track, twist, Shruti said, "Hey, Koi is also criticizing the show for a few weeks. I believe criticism should be accepted from a functional point of view, but this is nothing more. As an artist I would do something my way. Of course, the writer, director, cameraman and the creative team will say something to me if I need to, but I can never work in isolation.

In the TV industry, an actress can earn a name for her grandchildren by working hard, working hard. He also aspires to enter Bollywood. 'Kumkum Bhagya' co-star Mrinal Thakur is going to Bollywood with a keen eye. He says, 'I have no such plan.

Yet even if I get a chance to audition and get selected, I will be happy. In fact, I'm excited to do a content-based TV film. If I continue to do what I am doing right now without any tactics, I have no desire to move forward, 'he adds.

Shruti has grown up in many cities, but says, 'I have found my home in Mumbai. I live here my way. But most of my family, especially my mother, gets up and down when it comes to being a tomboy or a tomboy. I have lived in other cities too, but I have been living in Mumbai for a long time, which has come for 3 years. I have found my house in Mumbai. Because this is my life and I want to live my way, not because my parents tied it up for me.

I've also got friends here who have become like family. Even the highest point of all this is the fact that this city has given me identity. This city is very tuff. For a person like me who loves acting, this city is much harder than anything else. This city has given me hope and made me a better person. I've found that many people spend years trying to get what I got easily. I respond to those who come forward by struggling. '

Personally he had a link with actor Karnal Kumar Kapoor for a long time, though it was recently reported that there was a crackdown between the two. Without saying too much about it, Shruti only says "I am single and Kranal is one of the amazing people and I know."

Shruti adds, I don't think there is any need to clarify all of this. I do not believe that I owe anyone an explanation or explanation for my personal life. Instead I'd like to tell them that you see my work first.

Do you think that you do not need a company? Sruti says, 'I have many friends who will never let me alone. I find solace in a secluded place. It seems to me. When I am relaxed from work, I stand by the window and watch the sunrise and sunset, which I love and love to read books and also to hang out alone! This time I enjoys my time and spends with me. '

However, Shruti is still not reluctant with the notion of falling in love. 'This is a really amazing feeling and everybody is defining their way. It is truly magical that you invest your patience in one person. When I am in love, I will surrender everything I have, 'he adds, adding that happiness is also important. With that in mind, I want to travel a lot and eat delicious food. ' Saying so ends the talk.

Comments