The secret of Soha Ali Khan to look rich even after forty


When it comes to fitness and diet planning, Soha Ali Khan is not ready to compromise. This is why it looks so fit and fine even after forty .......

Soha Ali Khan has been 5 years old. But upon seeing it no one could imagine that he had surpassed forty. Looking at his face, his skin, his tie and his fitness, it may seem like twenty-five years. But when it comes to fitness and diet planning, Soha Ali Khan is not ready to compromise. This is why it looks so fit and fine even after forty.

The actress says that I stick to my fitness regimen and diet plan. It helps me a lot in both the personal and professional fields. I stick to a training routine that not only helps me in the short term, but also in the long run. Life has become very disciplined.

The actress further says that to date, the young woman has become very aware of her health. They have a good understanding of the nutritional diet. And they only recommend a healthy diet.

Soha revealing the secret of her fitness, says that I start my morning with pranayama and yoga. Normally I sit in a quiet place in the house for 5 minutes and pray for 5 minutes. This makes my thoughts clear. I have no confusion in my mind. I can focus my attention in any work. After practicing, I do yoga for half an hour. I can assure you that my inner strength only increases due to yoga, I can remain calm with my mind, my mind does not wander here. I can focus my attention solely on the work I do.

The actress says that diet and fitness are as important as physical fitness and yoga and pranayama. It also says that once you go to a dietitian you understand the value of nutritious food. If you start your day with a nutritious breakfast, your whole day will be full of energy. He says of his breakfast that I eat some almonds first thing in the morning. Actually I plan my all day meal. But when I wake up in the morning, I feel very hungry. And nuts are very nutritious. Plus it has an abundant amount of protein that helps keep my muscles strong. It brings new energy into me. I eat almonds before doing yoga or exercise.

At lunch I get avocado, fresh vegetables, seasonal fruits and cheese. It gives me a lot of energy. But my dinner is a bit lighter. Usually at night I recommend eating light and nutritious things like salads, nuts, papaya fruits.

However, one cannot eat such simple foods forever. It is also necessary to finish the tongue lashes. So most people have a cheat day one day a week. On this day, they charge for their food. But Soha holds a cheat day twice a month. Both these days she eats pancakes, dairy free chocolate and chocolate cake.

Comments