Where the years have passed and if you think slightly ahead, do not know where the years have passed!


Living in the present is not as easy as talking about living in the present. Most individuals live their past memories or dreams of the future. The moods of those living in the past are negative and depressing. However, the mood of the living in the future is insecure and overwhelming. It is possible to live in the present only when there is a past without regret and a worry-free future.

In the last days of the year ending, the brain often reverts to auto-rewind mode and suddenly some past event recollection. I would like to share with you one such incident on the morning of the 1st. The talk goes back to when I was studying in twelfth grade.

At that time, when I was tired of reading all day, in the evenings, I used to walk in the evening and meditate on what I read throughout the day. Normally I would go out immediately after hitting two pebbles of pebbles but that day there was a slight change in my daily order.

I was a little relaxed because I had a prelim exam. Two detours sit on a bank and watch the waterfowl floating in the lake. Within a few minutes, an elder sat next to me. I kept staring at the water and he asked me 'Tired son today ?!' Before I answer anything, he proceeded to say, 'I see you hitting here every day, but for the first time I was sitting there'.

Then he interviewed me and offered many free tips. Even so, such an intrusion of the elders of that day would not have interfered with adolescents like me. The rest of today's teenagers climb the nose in the name of 'privacy'! In my rewind mode today, I remembered one of his suggestions! At the time of the conversation, I asked him his age. "Seventy years," he said.

'And seventeen to me,' I said, 'how much younger I am than you.

He advised, 'Son does not feel over time, life is finished in the blink of an eye. Have a moment, you will reach my age without even knowing you! ' At that time I did not understand the price of his eyes, but today I feel the sadness of the moments that have slipped out of his hands! The truth is that not only the eyesight, but also the whole thing was not explained. This is exactly what is understood in flashbacks today, as the years go by. In celebration of the end of the year, the celebration of the beginning of the year seems like the same thing as yesterday.

Saying bye bye 2 sounds like the echo of Welcome 2! I did not know where the years went by, and thought a little further, I did not know where the years passed! When was the last time a child died and when the youth died ?! When did the babies' shoulders get wider ?! When did the newly born daughter who was brought home deserve to be redeemed ?! Even though I remember, I do not remember anything! In fact, life does not even get enough time to think about it, it keeps us running and we keep on running.

It is the fashion today to advise living in the present. Guaranteed to makeover or reboot your life, life-coaches are nowadays talking of 'Power of Now', 'Mind Fullness', 'Heer and Now', etc., in which every moment I have to be aware of, Thirty years ago, Kankaria's practice was explained in a very simple and easy language.

As a psychiatrist I am so certain that living in the present is not as easy as talking about living in the present. Mental well-being and strong morale are the primary requirements for living in the present. Most individuals live with their past memories or dreams of the future. People living in the past are negative and depressed. However, the mood of the living in the future is insecure and overwhelming. It is possible to live in the present only when there is a past without regret and a future without worry-insecurity.

I have no skill in catching up with centuries of running time, nor can I teach you any such art. But today, on New Year's morning, I can give a fresh idea in that regard. Whatever your past is full of tragedy or regret, whatever future is surrounded by anxiety or insecurity, put aside and rehearse to stay in the present for a while.

In whatever busy routine, spend at least half an hour on your own. During this time, do the activities you like, talk to the people you love, talk to yourself, revive your hobbies, and much more ... In short, spend time with yourself and you. The time lived in this way is a separate swim in the flow of time, carrying all the stress. These are the moments of satisfying living in a life that is constantly sliding out of hand.

Every evening of your life, you have to spend an early morning examining your own life, and these moments prove to be a great deal! So just start, today is the beginning of 3, if you have not opened an account with yourself and for yourself, open it and start living before life passes. Tremendous 8 wishes ...

Full break

Time runs in happiness and time in sorrow

Ravish fills up!

Comments