Nupur Senon: I have given the name of big sister Kriti to a young mom


Hundreds of young women from all over the country (and now abroad) come to Mumbai to become the heroes of Hindi films. The countdown is successful and the rest of the villas return home by mouth. Delhi Ki Chhori Nupur Sanon is very fortunate in this regard. Maybe that's because Nupur is the younger sister of Bollywood actress Kriti Sanon. He got to work with a big star like Akshay Kumar in the music video 'Filhal' earlier in the past year. With this, Nupur became known throughout the film industry.

Sajid Nadiadwala has signed Miss Sanon with Sushant Singh Rajput in her upcoming film. Akshay and Nupur's music video has so far received over 250 million views. This is the first Indian song to get so many views so quickly. Did Nupur already think there would be so much success in the break? Miss Cenon responds to the fireworks, "Maine needs so much to do, but the overwhelming response to it is Millega Aisa Maine.

Nobody has the slightest idea that Nupur might have created a special strategy to succeed in the break. Especially because Nupur has got the benefit of his big Ben Crete experience. This time around, it is about planning and marketing. So what did Nupur plan for his film career? The five-and-a-half-foot-old lady responds with a little thought, 'Everything is going well right now.

Looks like I'm in the right place. But to be fair, I did not create a strategy for success. I've just kept the rule of waiting for a good opportunity. I already knew that the first step in the films was very important. I had received some offers before, but my mind was not ready to accept it. Kriti also advised me that if you wait a while you deserve the best offer. I'm glad today that I waited. Well, let's be honest, I've never made a strategy. '

Akshay and Nupur's chemistry flies in the eye at the moment. Both have shown chemistry as working together for years. What is the secret behind it? Miss Sennon could laugh with Rockin, 'There is no secret. I don't like to be blind. Why would anyone tell me that your performance was not okay? I have attended many workshops in my career as an actor. I have never believed that acting is easy. Acting demands hard work and has prepared myself in the same way. I've done it day and night to learn the stresses of acting. But Nupur must admit that because of Kriti's sister, his Bollywood entry became a little easier.

Is being a family member of a star a privilege? Is Nupur a confession? The Sanon Sister's face gets a little tense, 'Yes, you get enough privilege that you get to know people in the industry. But a trip to Aga is a must have. There are advantages and disadvantages of being a filmstar's relative. I was easily identified, but with it I also had mantle pressure to create my own separate space out of the identity of the 'sister of Crete'. You might get the first project with recognition, but the next struggle is for you to do it yourself. '

And now finally a personal question: What is Nupur's equation with kriti? Has the relationship between the two sisters changed since the arrival of Nupur's film industry? Nupur responds softly, 'Sir, Kriti is the only person in our family who has experience in the film industry. So any decision I make about my career is advisable. But Kriti doesn't pamper me as a younger sister. To be honest, this is my most critical comment. There is not a single chance I can show my flaws. That is why I sometimes call Katie a loving mom.

Comments