I like Bollywood senior actresses a lot... : Vishal Jethwa


- Pakka Bombaiya Gujarati Vishal Jethwani's talent is praised by the entire Bollywood. The conviction of the truth that his mother has brought him up by working hard gives him the strength to move forward in life.

Actor Vishal Jethwa, who acted as a young actor in 'Bha Rat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap', later took everyone by surprise by playing the role of a psycho killer in 'Mardaani 2', remember? He also gave a memorable performance in the web series called 'Human'. After that came a film named 'Salaam Venki'. In it he played the title role of a patient suffering from muscular dystrophy. This role was also highly appreciated.

Vishal Pakko is Bombayya Gujarati. Studied in Gujarati medium and is very fond of Gujarati folk songs and diara. Interestingly, she got the opportunity to work with two talented cousins ​​of Bollywood. Rani Mukherjee in 'Mardaani-2' and Kajol in 'Salam Venki'. He does not get tired of praising these two sisters. He says, 'Kajol and Rani Mukherjee have one thing in common. Even though they are joking when not in front of the camera, but when they come in front of the camera, they slip into any role in a second. Whether the scene is emotional or serious. Kajol should make everyone laugh a lot on the set and Rani Mukherjee should take everyone's classes!'

Vishal was so excited to work with Rani that he felt blessed if he got to be in a frame with Rani even for a moment. Vishal says, 'Getting to work with Rani is considered lucky. I have a negative role in 'Mardani-Two'. As an actor getting a chance to play an important role is the big thing, whether it is negative or positive is irrelevant.'

Vishal feels that women like Rani, Kajol, Shefali Shah have proved to be lucky for him. He says it can also be considered a coincidence that Rani Mukherjee is the wife of filmmaker Aditya Chopra, while Shefali Shah is the wife of filmmaker Vipul Shah. Vishal says, 'Revathi madam (who directed 'Salam Venki') had seen 'Mardaani' and wanted to cast me in the movie. I accepted the film after a muscular dystrophy named Venkatesh, on whom the film is based. The video was sent to me. Even though I never met Mariz, I went ahead with Revathi madam's concept and script in mind.'

Continuing his point, Vishal says, 'The arch of my personal life has also remained in the hands of women. When my father, his elder brother, my grandfather passed away, I was so young that I don't even remember their faces. Yes, my little ones think of me as skinny, right? Due to the lack of males in the family, only the women in our family have taken care of the house. After my father's death, my mother raised me by cleaning other people's houses. At one point, my mother also sold sanitary napkins in the super market. When she used to work as a caterer, she used to wear a saree to serve in good hotels. When she has to go to provide service in a wedding or any other function, she would silently call us there. It was as if we had a feast that day. We enjoyed a delicious meal. Now that our days of such struggle are over, I want to keep my mother happy. I want to fulfill his every wish. I want her to always be not just the queen of our house, but the all-rounder.'

Vishal has also performed street plays in the past. 'Initially I played minor characters. After that I got my big break with the small screen show 'Maharana Pratap'. There was also a phase when I felt that my work was not appreciated enough and therefore I was not getting good roles. I used to cry a lot in those days... but 'Mardaani-2' brought an important turning point in my career.'

Every artist has a desire to work with certain artists. Even Vishal is not excluded from it. 'I want to work with Katrina Kaif and Ananya Pandey,' concludes Vishal.

Touchwood!

Comments