Tamannaah wanted to work with Lulia Vantur's Yo Yo Honey Singh


Recently Lulia Vantur and Yo Yo Honey Singh's song 'Yai Re..' was released. This song created a buzz in the end of year 2022 parties. Basically even the remix of this super popular song from 'Rangeela' (1995) is enough to make people cringe.

However, it was not easy for this foreign beauty to work in the remix of Urmila Matondkar's song. She says that as much as I was excited while shooting it, I was also nervous and worried inside. I was well aware that I was working on a remix of a once iconic song. And I want to present this remix in such a way that even though people remember the song from 'Rangeela', they also accept Ageet. There is no doubt that this song is best for festive fun. Lulia further says that we shot for two days in Delhi in hot and humid weather. During these two days I danced non-stop.

This special friend of Salman Khan was always willing to work with Yo Yo Honey Singh. He says I love his work. I always thought I would get to work with him sometime. And this opportunity came to me in such an iconic song. Lulia praises Yo Yo saying that he is a very calm artist. One can work with it being quite comfortable. Also, since we both have the same energy, we did not have any difficulty in working. He further says that it was because of this assessment that I was able to work well in the remix of a once very popular song. Also, this is a song in which I could freely express my art.

People generally resent remakes or remixes of old-known songs. But Lulia believes that there is nothing wrong with remaking the original song while preserving the dignity of its creators. He says that when old songs are remade, the new generation also finds both the recognition and enjoyment of the songs of that time. In this way the remake becomes a bridge between two generations. The only condition is that no injustice should be done to the creators of the original song.

Social media has become indispensable for every celebrity these days. But when they are trolled in this medium, they are also shocked. Lulia says that at one point I was also shocked when I was trolled. I was especially worried about how my family would feel when they read such things. But now I understand that some people hide behind fake accounts and hide their minds. So now I don't care about such things.

Comments