Ada Khan has come back alone in some countries


What an exciting experience it was to organize and move around on your own. Also I became more open-minded and stronger as a person. Now I'm not afraid to talk to anyone.

Most TVs The artists leave for the country soon after their show ends. Actress Ada Khan is also not excluded. Ada also traveled to countries such as the Netherlands, Spain, France, Bulgaria, Italy, Malaysia, and Switzerland as soon as her last serial 'Poison or Nectar Stars' was completed. But the funny thing is that she was left alone everywhere.

The actress said that I am fond of traveling alone.

I tell everyone that there must be a different kind of experience at some point in life. Many people were asking me if I was tired of walking alone, that I didn't care about your safety. But in fact, I had more fun walking alone. And I had no bitter experience anywhere. I had the opportunity to spend time with myself.

What an exciting experience it was to organize and move around on your own. Of course, during this time I made many new friends. At the same time, I became more open-minded and stronger as a person. Now I'm not afraid to talk to a stranger. However, I do believe that traveling with family and friends is different.

The actress, who also plays an important role in 'Nagin', says that I did not have to rely on anyone for my day-to-day planning while moving alone or that I had to adapt to anyone. I thoroughly enjoyed my freedom. I do what I love.

I enjoyed my own company just as you would enjoy someone else's company. I firmly believe that you have only one life. So take back as much as you can. Never think I'll be back later. Where do we know what our next life will be like? Then why not enjoy the time it has given you?

Comments