Will my Ram's promise ever come true?


Ra Mpremi Bharat gradually reveals the sacred memories of Rama in the heart. While departing in exile one feels a deep devotion to the places where Rama rested. At the same time, the elder brother had to endure such hardships because of himself, his intense remorse touches his heart.

Thus, both unparalleled devotion and unspeakable suffering melted his heart. At the time when Rajvi Guhraj of Sringwerpur town said that while Shriram and mother Sita were spending the night under this tree while studying Chitrakoot in exile, Bharat became emotional when he saw the tree and ran and clung to the tree like a dear friend. He himself tormented my dear Ram immensely and this tree gave a sweet rest to my dear Ram! Bharat's heart is pounding between these two opposing prices. Seeing the bed of Rama-Sita's darbha under the Ingudi tree, Bharat becomes very confused. Due to his devotion to Shriram, Guhraj kept the bed of Darbha intact, around which Shriram's footprints were visible.

As soon as Bharat Manthan looks at the bed of this grass and darbha, he wonders whether my eldest brother, a resident of a luxurious mahalaya, should sleep under an ingudi tree in such a desolate forest. I don't think so, but there is no reason for the other side to disbelieve Guhraj. In a few moments, it happens to Bharat that I am not in a dream state! No one is seeing Shriram in such a state in a dream creation! There are many forms of deep love!

Bharat falls into deep thought. This is the green of the time that Shriram was to ascend the throne, he had to ascend the throne for fourteen years. Those who slept in excellent beds had to sleep on darbha beds. Oh! What is also the force of time, which makes the seemingly impossible event possible. He who sees only in a dream, makes it come true in front of his eyes.

How can it be said that even the majestic son of the mighty Maharaj Dasharatha of Ayodhya had to sleep on the earth in the desolate forest! Oh! Sita, the daughter of Videh Raj and the daughter-in-law of Dasharatha Raja, must have slept like this in the midst of the dreadful forest. He got this pain because of me. This is my dear brother Ram's Darbhani Shaiya made by combining dry grass and dry leaves! Look, it's true!

And then Bharat, saddened by the sight of Shaiya, thinks, who is the root cause of all this misery? This is because of the cruelty that Rama, Sita and Lakshmana had to sleep in this desolate forest. Oh! It is time for my beloved eldest brother, who loves everyone, to give up his stately pleasures and sleep on earth in such a forest because of me. Oh! How unfortunate himself! Videhakanya Sita was the one who went to the forest with her husband without the slightest fear of the extreme hardships and oddities of exile. The fate of the very lucky Lakshman is also that he left everything and accompanied his elder brother. Luckily for him, he got to meet his elder brother for a moment and got an unprecedented opportunity of his service.

Bharat thinks that after Shriram, Sita and Lakshman went into exile, the city of Ayodhya looked like zero! A lifeless body without a beating soul! As soon as Rama left Ayodhya, the universe became zero! I am the one who created the emptiness of such a creation! Because of me, my father's capital Ayodhya has become desolate today. A guard like Ram says goodbye, then such a situation happens!

Yes, it is true that even ardent enemies are well aware of Rama's heroism. This makes them tremble, so the enemy does not raise an eyebrow against Ayodhya today. Just now I will bring my elder brother Ram back from the forest and put him on the throne.

Besides, the thought arises in Bharat's mind that what if Ram refuses the coronation in Chitrakoot? What if Ram does not return to Ayodhya from Chitrakoot? What if Rishi Vashishta does not accept the insistence of mothers, me and Shatrughan?

What if Bharat thought that my vow to enthrone Ram on the throne of Ayodhya could not be fulfilled? And if this vow is not observed, how can I return to the city of Ayodhya? So Bharat Manoman decided that if his eldest brother Ram would reject the throne of Ayodhya, he would go into exile like him by assuming asceticism himself.

Bharat's devotion was marked by determination and dedication. He was as steadfast as a mountain in his resolve. If Ram does not return to Ayodhya, he will take an ascetic fast and settle down with him in the forest. Like an ascetic, he will sleep on a darbhashaiya and will wear a vulcan. He will also eat whatever fruits, tubers and roots are found in the forest. Thus either Ram has to return to Ayodhya from Chitrakoot or if he does not return then Bharat will also live with him in the forest.

Also think what about the fourteen year vow taken by Ram? Will my Ram's promise ever come true? So I will live in the forest by fulfilling the vow taken by Ram. My younger brother Shatrughan will also be with me in the forest and in the great city of Ayodhya of the mighty father, Vashisht Muni Adi will crown my Aryabhandhu Ramchandra and take care of Veeralakshman and all the other people.

At the end of all such thoughts, Bharat speaks, 'Ah! May all the gods make my wish come true. '

Dedication is in one way, but everything is in many ways. When all is devoted, all forms of devotion are manifested. It is because of such complete devotion of Bharata that different thoughts arise in his mind. Different ideas come and that dedication tells his heart that if this does not happen then I will do this and in this way one also thinks that maybe Ram from Chitrakoot will not accept to come back to Ayodhya again? What if he stays true to his word and rejects me?

So Bharat Manoman thinks that if this happens then I will stay in the forest with him for fourteen years and Ram is the devotee Vatsal, my eldest brother, so he will accept my need.

Mahatma Bharat spends the night on the banks of the Ganges thinking many such thoughts about Rama. As soon as it is morning, Bharat immediately wakes up Shatrughan and says, 'Now it is morning. Now give up sleep. It’s time to move on from here. Immediately call the royal cave of Sringwerpur which will take us across the Ganges. '

Hearing the promise of the eldest brother, Shatrughan said, 'Big brother, where am I sleeping that you have to wake me up? I too have been rubbing my cheeks all night thinking of Shriram. Not a twinkle in my eye. '

While Bharat and Shatrughan were thinking of calling Bhilraj Guha, Bhilraj Guha himself arrives and bows and asks about Bharat-Shatrughan.

(In order)

Comments