Blessings.


Once a lady came to Eknath Maharaj with her son and told Maharaj. Maharaj. My son has got into the habit of eating jaggery after coming to Mosal. I am from a poor family. Where to bring jaggery every day? He is very stubborn. Gol does not stop eating. Give him the blessing to stop eating jaggery.

Many do not even know what the saints want. This woman did not ask the saint. That my son becomes a devotee of Bhagavad like you !! Many saints go to me and say that my buffalo does not give milk. So bless the one who gives milk !!

Eknath Maharaj thought - 'I am the one who eats jaggery, my blessing will not bear fruit.' The Maharaja said to Bain, 'Come back in a few days with your son. Then I will bless him - not today. ' They stopped eating jaggery from then until the end of their lives - they vowed not to eat jaggery.

A few days later Bai came with her son. The Maharaja blessed the child at that time - 'Son, it is not good to eat too much jaggery. You stop eating jaggery. '

The lady wondered if the Maharaja had taken seven days to say such a thing. He asked the Maharaja- 'Why didn't you bless me when I first came?'

Maharaj said - 'Mother, I myself - I was eating jaggery at that time, so why can I be given such a blessing? I have stopped eating jaggery now. So now my blessing will come true. ' And indeed the blessings of the Maharaja came true.

Comments