Confusion.


- I am studying in a college in Mumbai. Two years ago when I went to a village on holiday, I was attracted to one of my Messianic brothers and we all crossed the line.

Ever since I gave birth eight years ago, white fluid has been coming out of my vagina. I have tried all sorts of drugs, but there seems to be no improvement. Can you show me a solution to this problem?

- A Woman (Mumbai)

* Even if you have had leukemia for eight years and it has not gone away despite taking the medication, the cause may be as minor as normal and may be something more serious. This secretion of white matter may or may not be related to childbirth. So it is very important that you see a skilled gynecologist to determine the true cause of this chronic disease that has been at home for eight years.

Every month I get my menstrual period eight days later than its scheduled time. Sometimes it is as late as fifteen days. This will not cause any confusion in the future. Give the right advice.

- A young woman (Ahmedabad)

* Late menstruation is common in women. Menstrual delay can be due to many reasons like early pregnancy, hormonal disturbances, stress, long journeys, medications you are taking to cure any other ailment, endocrine gland disturbances etc. For a more accurate diagnosis of this problem one should know all the details like age, other physical ailments, other symptoms related to the disease etc. So I think you should see a gynecologist to determine why your period is late.

It's been ten years since my marriage. My breasts have been aching during my menstrual period for the last year or so. Previously this pain was only in the back and pelvis. Do I need to consult a doctor?

- A young woman (Rajkot)

* Breast pain before or during menstruation can be a part of many of the symptoms known as 'chronic mastitis' or 'pre-menstrual stress'. To know the true cause of the problem in either of these two conditions, it is necessary to have a thorough examination by a gynecologist. So treat according to the doctor's advice.

I am studying in the last year of BA in a college in Mumbai. Two years ago when I went to a village on holiday, I was attracted to one of my Messianic brothers and we crossed all limits. He wants to marry me, but it will ruin my career, my parents' reputation. I don't want to marry her, but the physical attraction is so strong that it doesn't let me be different from her.

A young woman (Mumbai)

* Neither are you ignorant nor is this adolescent dementia. You are educated and mature. You don't like such immorality. The good news is that you can control yourself and stay away from the young man. If you can't control your sexual desires, get married. You can also study after marriage.

- Anita

Comments