'Kanaya! Oh .. Kanaya! Can i ask you a question


'Kanaya! O..Kanaiya!

'May I ask you a question?

'Whose are you ... whose daughter?

Kanaiyo is naughty.

Holding the end of Jashodaji's saddle, he started saying shy, shy ..

'Radhamari is an act of self-love,

A Anradhara, Toye Na Dharati

Such an idol of love, I am the daughter of Radha.

Kissing the land of Vrajagokul .. Kissing Kanaiyo says:

My Chopas are happy

Mother in my green,

Kissing my feet,

As such, I am the daughter of Gokul-Vrindavan.

Going out to find Kanaya, the gopis cling to the gopis, Kano says:

With me

My love objects, toys,

I am my green companion Gop-Gopi's Kanaiyo.

The girl who lovingly meets the cows and calves of Vraja-Gokul says:

I am the daughter of 'Gaudhan', the villager of Lakshmi, the cow-calf, the one who lives forever, the one who is obsessed with my Venunad, surpassing Brahmanad!

Climb the Kadamba tree, love the surrounding nature and say:

Colorful bhalibholi, always happy

The life-form of world-life, which pleased my vision.

I am the daughter of such an evergreen nature!

While worshiping Govardhan mountain, Kanaiyo says:

'This Govardhan! Aho Dhanya..Dhanya!

Dhanadhanya..pashu..natural wealth protector-donor,

The 'life-support' of village life is my form!

Muj charane sarva dharnar eno j hu kanaiyo!

- Labhubhai R. Pandya

Comments