beauty problem


- My van gets a little light. My sister advises me to do a facial or bleach. Tell me what to do.

I am a 27 year old girl. Even though I use hair conditioner and hair serum, my hair gets dry. You know I oil my hair once a week. Please tell me the right remedy to solve this problem.

A Girl (Mumbai)

There are many reasons for dry hair, such as hormonal imbalance, excessive use of hair dryers, excessive use of heated rollers, hair colors or perming.

Drink eight-nine glasses of water during the day so that the toxic elements in the body are flushed out so that the hair becomes smooth and shiny.

Aloe Vera gel removes dandruff from hair. You can also apply it to your hair or drink a glass of aloe vera juice every morning to strengthen both your hair and your body.

Mash two ripe bananas, mix half a cup of curd in it, make a paste and apply it on your hair for 15 minutes, then shampoo. It will be beneficial.

I am a 21 year old girl. Give winter skin care tips.

A Girl (Ahmedabad)

Mix two spoons of cold milk with olive oil or any oil like sunflower. Dip a piece of cotton in it and roll it over the skin. This remedy is beneficial for dry skin.

For smooth skin, mix honey with a spoonful of orange juice and apply it on the face and wash the face after 20 minutes. Honey is beneficial for all skin types.

For oily and acne-prone skin, mix one spoon of honey with one spoon of curd and turmeric and apply on the face for 20 minutes.

I am a 19 year old girl. Tell me how to remove hair from my face at home.

A Girl (Surat)

This problem needed to be solved many times before. Mix gram flour, turmeric, lemon juice, milk and sandalwood powder and apply it on the face before taking a bath. Do this until the entire paste is removed from the face. This is not a magic cure or overnight benefit you have to be patient.

I am 44 years old housewife. Haven't been to the beauty parlor yet. My van is white skin smooth but now seems to be showing the effects of age. My van gets a little light. My sister advises me to do a facial or bleach. Tell me what to do.

A Woman (Valsad)

Skin care is essential as you age. If you don't want to do a facial, you can apply a household face pack according to your skin type. Take a steam shake.

I am a 17 year old girl. Nail polish doesn't last long on my nails. It starts coming out the next day. Why this happens is not understood. Please tell me the right solution to solve this problem.

A Girl (Palghar)

The reason that nail polish does not last long on the nails is due to the use of low quality nail polish and not applying it properly. Try applying nail polish to a beautician once so you will understand.

- Surekha Mehta

Comments