Radhika Apte doesn't care about the power of awards


- An artist's true reward is when he develops his art. I don't care if I get an award, but if I don't, I don't care.

Radhika Apte is never used to speak her mind in a blunt manner. That's why many times when her clear statements are printed without context, the meaning is not lost. The interesting thing is that Radhika does not believe in hiding her weaknesses either.

The actress says that most actors are oozing with confidence. But I am not so confident. I am also afraid of some things. Giving an example in this regard, Radhika says that I am afraid to go on stage. Yes, if I have to perform on stage, my legs don't shake at all, but if I have to give or receive an award, I get sweaty. I feel as if I am going to faint.

He further says that I had no such fear earlier when I was working at Lagalgat. But after the break, such a fear has entered my mind.

However, he was also happy that Radhika received a nomination for the Emmy Awards. However, he believes that rewards are not everything. He says that many veteran actors are deprived of awards. But that does not mean that they do not have talent or that their talent is not appreciated. According to me, the true reward of an artist is when he develops his art. He further says that I would like to get an award. But if you don't get it, you don't have any hope. She added that she wanted the Brazilian actress to win the Emmy Award. But it didn't happen. Accept that sometimes other artists are better than you.

The habit of speaking without stealing words is often difficult for actors. He says that I express my every thought with 100% sincerity. But when my words are put in the headlines without context, the meaning is lost. When this happens, I think that from now on I will speak very carefully. But I don't like to talk in circles.

Radhika chooses her characters very carefully. It does not do any work for the sake of doing it. The actress says that in the last few years I have received many offers. But I have turned down most of those offers. I don't accept work that I don't like. Yes, I have three films ready to release this year. One of them is American, one is British and one is Indian. If they release, it will be good. And if not, then nothing. I will not put any pressure for its release from my side.

Comments