Story: Time Indicator.


- “I will remove my saree and tear my blouse and gather people. This is my street. So people will support me. There are men of my gang around here. Tu joile....aju baku” saying he shook the dock and straightened his hair, Purav now realized that he was trapped. And his mind became a zero mask.

Leaving the office with the intention of reaching home immediately, Purav went to pick up his Maruti from the Pay-Pakag below Pancharatan, suddenly he remembered to take delivery of the shirt from his tailor near the farm. He was a little distressed at the thought of going from the Opera House to the prayer meeting at Khetwadi and back to his home in Malabar Hill, stuck in the evening traffic.

But tomorrow was his beloved wife's birthday and both of them had planned to go out for dinner. So Nato took the car towards Prathnasamj. Drizzling rain made the road wet. Crowd of vans on one side and people hurrying on the road with umbrellas on the other side took a turn to go to Khetwadi with drunkenness and after covering a short distance he turned the car towards 12th Khetwadi and parked the car near a tailor shop.

The master said as he entered the shop

That, "Your shirt becomes feminine." So it will take some time. You sit down."

Poorav's attention went to the TV while sitting on the chair, "Koibhi mushkil ayegi, hum darne waale nahi hai, hamen mushkil eraho par bhi age bardhana hai aur Dushman ka mukabala karna hai" dialogues like Shahid Bhagat Singh were playing in the movie.

Within a few minutes he got his shirt ready and went to the car and as soon as he opened the door he was surprised. A lady like a coal girl was sitting in her carriage.

Start the car soon, I have been waiting for you for the last 20 minutes. How many times? Bai said,

“A... who are you? Purve asked in a slightly louder voice.

Don't be too smart, this is my area.

Bhai said to Ruab, Purav was completely stunned. Even though his mind was reeling and his heart was pounding, he plucked up the courage to say, “Come on... get down from my car... or else.

If not what? "How long have I been waiting for you?"

"Who told you to wait for me?"

Poorav asked in a sharp voice, “He pointed at me while taking a turn in the car. And now becomes wiser, or?''

"What kind of a sign?" He asked, having never seen this woman before. Then does it hint to you in any way?

Why, when the car turned into the street, he was honking his horn and saying, because of you, my other two Sheikhs left.

"No matter how much you have gone, what do I have to do? Purav now turned pale with anger and said, "You get out of my car."

"Even if I'm getting down" Pelli was ready.

"But you have to pay me 500 rupees for wasting my time"

Go shameless, I won't give you a single penny.

Give money directly otherwise you will be in trouble.

Now he started threatening.

what will you do Purve said with a sigh.

"I will remove my saree and tear off my blouse and gather people together. This is my street.

So people will support me. There are men of my gang around here. You'll see….aju baju” he said before shaking the dock and straightening his hair and looking around. His words were true, the people standing on the front lawn, the people sitting in the stalls of the closed shop next door and the people standing on the tea lorry were all looking at him. Now Purav realizes that he is trapped. And his mind became a zero mask.

Then he said, "Let's count 500 rupees soon. I saw many like you, my time was not wasted. Dad didn't want to give money to Purav and get rid of this hassle.

startled and asked,

"What are you doing?"

Now that you have to pay money, then you should have some fun...''. Purav said winking at her.

"Oh, I don't mind," he said, feeling relieved, and quickly turned the carriage out of his lane towards the prayer society. After the carriage moved towards Pratharna Samaj, he was relieved. Now he was away from this gang of women. Now his mind started racing. What to do now?

Going to the nearest police station? No, maybe he has tied up the police or there will be more trouble. Going to a hotel? No, no, don't go to the hotel even with this bala. What to do? And suddenly he remembered a dialogue on TV, "Hame darna nahi hai, mushkil raho par bhi aag ye bardhana hai".

"It will be fun if Bandra bands take over now," Bai used to say. But his carriage was running back towards the Opera House.

The car stopped at the Chernirod signal and suddenly a thought came to his mind. Poorav switched off the ignition and took the car key and looked at it.

"Don't drive till you get down from the car. If the green signal doesn't come off soon, I won't drive, even if there is a traffic jam behind and when people come in front, I will tell you that this woman forcefully enters my car and blackmails me.

She became quite speechless, as she had never imagined such an hour.

Will believe the word. Because my office is here and all the shopkeepers here know me. This is my area. Everyone will take you to the police station. There is also traffic in front. Now you do what you have to do, I am sitting comfortably" said Purve and switched on the tape record.

signal changed. Red to saffron and then green. All the cars in front of Purab went and the ones behind started honking loudly.

'Drive' he cackled. I'm telling you I'll go ahead."

The horn started blowing and the traffic police from a distance was also coming this way and blowing the whistle.

"This is your last chance. Otherwise, I will call the police, said Purov, fear appeared in the woman's eyes and she quickly opened the door and got out.

The traffic police reached there soon. "What hua?"

"Kuch Nahi - Battery Down Ho Gaya Hai"

Saying that, he started the car with the key and quickly put me away saying sorry, the words still echoing in his mind.

Hame har mushkil ka saamna karna hai.

We are not afraid.....

Comments